Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Huffington Post Weight Loss Article

I thought I would start off this blog by posting an article that was recently posted on Huffington Post about my weight loss success. I wanted to create this blog to help others in every aspect of life, through health, self, and beauty. I am not perfect, nobody is, but I thought by sharing my journey I could help others and help myself. I have suffered from depression, anxiety, and obsessive compulsive disorder for as long as I can remember. I still struggle to this day, but I know (as cliche as it sounds) that through changing my habits, a willingness to constantly learn new things, and believing in myself I can come closer to the person I want to be. So I invite you to come along with me on this journey of physical and mental well being and I hope it can help you to start your own journey too.  Here is the link to my story

No comments:

Post a Comment